We incorporated in July of 2008. We have a volunteer Board of Directors consisting of:
Click on the Board Member to learn more about them!
- Stacy Youssef, Founder & President
- Lisa Poppenhouse, Board Member & Secretary
- Deb Anzelc, Board Member
- Pam Dargan, Board Member & Co-Chair of Family Support Funds Committee
- Leigh Belvedere, Board Member
- Amy Garrett, Board Member & Media Specialist
- Dan Tyson, Board Member
Who will benefit from this Foundation?
Children and adults with special needs that live in Northeast Ohio.
When is this funding available?
Parents or Legal Guardians may apply for assistance only once during the calendar year.
What is considered special needs?
Special Needs is used to describe a life-ling disability attributed to a developmental and/or intellectual impairment. These disabilities affect daily functioning in the following areas: capacity for independent living, economic self sufficiency, learning, mobility, social skills, receptive and expressive language, self care skills, and self-direction.